Masculine Conversations

Masculine Conversations

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thankfulness Day 32: Almost there!

It's getting late, and as I started in to review a few last areas before tomorrow morning's organic chemistry II exam, I suddenly realized that I hadn't yet posted for today!

It's been a good day, but definitely long on the exam cram. Curtis took the midterm for his current course at med school this morning, and feels good about it, although he has not yet received the results. Ibs made us her signature hot chocolate this afternoon  (literally in the top two hot chocolates I have ever tasted!), and we are beginning to settle in for the next few days of relaxing a bit more, enjoying C's break, and having a couple of med students over for Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm thankful for these coming days, but most of all, I'm thankful tonight that my exam will be over in just 14.5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment