Masculine Conversations

Masculine Conversations

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thankfulness Day 8: In for the night!

I am sitting here writing from Brackley Beach, Prince Edward Island, where we just arrived for the night! It was a long day of driving through hard wind and rain, but by God's grace, we made it safely, and are glad to be settling in and preparing to take the ferry to the Islands tomorrow afternoon.

I am also very glad to have taken my Organic Chemistry I exam yesterday morning, so I didn't have to study while driving today. Instead, I took the day off and did relaxing activities like helping with the driving, talking, crocheting, and reading. And, of course, enjoying some chocolate Ems had packed for the way!

Tomorrow we will take the five hour ferry through the gulf of the St. Lawrence, and will at last be back on the Islands again. The wind has been blowing hard all day, so it might be a wild crossing!

No comments:

Post a Comment