Masculine Conversations

Masculine Conversations

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

First Quarter Goals


Since I am currently studying for six days a week, I had to limit my goal making, but I'm still excited to see what I can accomplish in the next three months. Here are some of my goals for the first quarter of 2015:
  • Finish Biology II; Start and finish Chemistry II and BioChemistry
  • Take 8 CLEP exams and start my TESC capstone course
  • Blog three times per week:  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 
  • Memorize 1st and 2nd Thessalonians and Galatians.
  • Finish reading "The Insanity of God" (A missionary autobiography by Nik Ripken, about his work in Somalia). Continue reading in several theological books I am currently working through
  • Hike Mt. Mansfield and Mt. Ellen
  • Handwrite six gratitude letters
  • Journal 500 words per week
  • Complete one lesson of French per week
  • Make three new vegetable and/or fruit smoothies
  • Finish the wooden clock Curtis and I are working on
  • Refresh my CPR knowledge
  • Develop an EDC bag
  • Fast once per month for my future wife
  • Take my mother and each of my sisters out for coffee once per month
  • Do my best to have a great attitude all the time, and wherever I am, be all there

No comments:

Post a Comment