Masculine Conversations

Masculine Conversations

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Organize your life!

Last Saturday I had some fun organizing our sports equipment in the garage. Organizing is one of my favorite things to do, so it was a good Saturday diversion after a long week of Organic Chemistry study.

Here's what I came up with:


Sports equipment organization

We have been blessed to find lots of great deals at yard-sales and second-hand stores!

If you have exposed studs in your garage, this is a great way to organize stuff. Otherwise, you can build shelves or put in hooks. I looked around and found a couple interesting ways others have organized their sports stuff.

This is a neat idea from www.cleanandscentsible.com.

These Kobalt organization rails also look interesting.

 
More sports organization

 
Of the low-budget ideas, this one is my favorite. For a bigger family like ours, I could see building two units like this right next to each other, one with items used by the whole family, and the other with personalized storage bins for personal equipment.


 I couldn't help including this picture - for a bit of a higher budget, this looks nice!

- Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment